Effective December 17, 2020
newbieCAT complies with the personal information protection regulations of the relevant laws and regulations that the service provider must comply with according to the Personal Information Protection Act, and specifies the personal information processing policy as follows, so that the personal information provided by the user to newbieCAT is used for what purpose and method, Here are some steps we are taking to protect your personal information.
1. Purpose of processing personal information
newbieCAT processes personal information to record and check the user’s service progress, and does not process it for any purpose other than that purpose.
2. Processing and retention period of personal information
newbieCAT processes the user’s personal information only while the user is using the service, and retains it until the user removes the service.
3. Rights and obligations of the information subject and legal representative and how to exercise the rights
As a subject of personal information, users can exercise the following rights.
- Request to view personal information
- Request to delete personal information
4. Destruction of personal information
In principle, newbieCAT destroys personal information without delay when the purpose of processing personal information is achieved. The procedure and method of destruction are as follows.
- Destruction procedure
Personal information generated according to the user’s use of the service is destroyed immediately along with the service if the user removes the service after the purpose of processing is achieved.
- Destruction Method
Personal information stored in the form of electronic files is destroyed using technical methods that cannot be reproduced.
5. Matters concerning the installation, operation and rejection of automatic personal information collection devices
newbieCAT uses ‘cookies’ that store and retrieve usage information from time to time to provide individual customized services. Cookies are a small amount of information sent to the user’s computer browser by the server (http) used to operate the website, and may be stored on the hard disk to the user’s PC computer.
to provide optimized information to users by identifying the types of visits and usage, popular search terms, secure access, etc. to the websites visited by users.
- Installation, operation and rejection
of cookies You can refuse to store cookies by setting options in the Tools> Internet Options> Personal Information menu at the top of your web browser. If you refuse to store cookies, you may experience difficulties in using customized services.
6. Consultation and inquiry regarding personal information
newbieCAT is responsible for the handling of personal information, and designates a person in charge of personal information protection as follows for handling complaints and relief of damages from data subjects related to personal information processing.
Personal Information Protection Officer
- Name : ByungNam Kim
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact page : https://newbiecat.wordpress.com/contactus/
The data subject can inquire about the person in charge of personal information protection for all personal information related inquiries, complaints, damage relief, etc. that occurred while using the newbieCAT service.
7. Change of personal information processing policy
This personal information processing policy is applied from the effective date, and if there is addition, deletion, or correction of changes in accordance with laws and policies, it will be notified about a notice from 7 days before the enforcement of the changes.
8. Measures to ensure the safety of personal information
newbieCAT takes administrative measures necessary to ensure safety as follows in accordance with Article 29 of the Personal Information Protection Act.
- Establishment and implementation of an internal management plan We have established and implemented an
internal management plan for safe handling of personal information.